- Proper vendors and contractors are contacted for availability and resource assurance.
- Required needs are ordered for the project.
- Project Facilities are set up to insure Site readiness for anticipated workforce.
Logistics Support Crew
- consists of multitasking laborers
- assisting all Project Staff
- with any needs that may arise!
On-Site Indirect Labor
- Safety Lead
- Safety Tech
On-Site Direct Labor
Entry Attendant, Fire Attendant, and Supply Air Attendant.
Soft Craft Support
Janitorial, Drinking Water Distribution, General Cleanup Crew, Security, and Flaggers.
General Labor Support
Heavy Labor, Carpentry, Remodeling, Equipment Mobilization, and Multitask.
Forklift, Buses, Shuttle Van, Skitter Loader, Front End Loader and Aerial lift.
Specifics addressed in Preparation Phase
- Office Trailers
- Porta Johns
- Hand Washing Stations
- Lunch Tents
- Craft Equipment
- Office Supplies
- Explosion Proof Buildings (BRM’s)
- Trash Dumpsters
- Ice Storage & Bottled Water
- Badging System
- Employee Transportation
- Is the Logistics Crew.. On site? Ready?
- Commence set-up process on all facilities….
- Track rental items …
- Purchase items to start the Execution Phase…